Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Andre Galvao Preview

Within the next couple of days here I will be posting a review of Andre Galvao’s instructional dvd; so I figured to get you guys pumped for it I would post the now infamous video of him using his opponent as an exercise ball at the 2008 World Championsips. For those that say this is a disrespectful act, from what I understand, Galvao’s opponent was talking trash about either him, his instructor, or his academy before hand; so for that I say, “He got what he deserved.” This was one of the most exciting feats I have ever seen in BJJ, considering I was about six rows back from the action when this actually happened!! Well, enjoy the video and check back soon for the review.


Andre Galvao Jiu-Jitsu Pwnage - Watch more Funny Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment